Call to Reserve Your Unit
Please indicate what unit size you are interested in within the message box below.
Welcome to Mt. Hood Self Storage
At Mt. Hood Self Storage, we’ve tailored our entire facility to fit your needs. We offer small, medium, and large self storage units for rent in Woodburn, OR, ideal for those looking for commercial or residential storage. Are you a student looking for space to house your belongings for the summer? Perhaps you’re re-organizing the garage? When your home starts to feel cluttered or your company is expanding, you’re sure to find that Mt. Hood Self Storage is the solution for your storage needs. Our brand-new facility offers state-of-the-art features, including heated storage ideal for your more sensitive items, and wide driveways and drive-up access to make loading and unloading your unit a breeze. For residents of Woodburn and the Hubbard area looking for extra space for their belongings, welcome to Mt. Hood Self Storage.
Enjoy the Woodburn Lifestyle
In order to enjoy Woodburn the way it should be, we know that you need your equipment to fish the Willamette River or golf at the OGA Golf Course. Don’t let all that gear take up extra space in your house. Instead, make some extra space in your life and store with us at Mt. Hood Self Storage. When you choose to store with us, you’ll gain access to convenient perks, including:
- Access 7 Days a Week
- Covered Drive-Thru Access
- Digital Surveillance System
- Fully Fenced Facility
- Electronic Gates
Being organized is not about getting rid of things or becoming a different you. It’s about living the way you want to live. At Mt. Hood Self Storage we work every day to help you do that. Living in Woodburn, OR, has a lot of perks, like being close to the city and having easy access to nature. If you’re looking for a change in your lifestyle, start by changing your routine. Here are some tips that go a long way:
- Organize Your Home: An organized home leads to an organized mind. Start with little things, like making your bed every morning.
- Spend Time in Nature: Get out of your home or office. Get away from the routine. Disconnect from your phone and connect with yourself and nature.
- Exercise: At home, in the gym, or on a trail. Ride your bike, hike, or just walk. Take care of your body and start feeling more energized. It’s not about how it makes you look, it’s about how it makes you feel.