About Mill Plain Heated Storage
Welcome to Vancouver, WA! Whether you’re relocating for work, school, or to enjoy the majestic splendor of the great outdoors, you’ll love living in East Vancouver. As an active member of the community, it’s important to us to provide resources for new area residents. We’ve gathered these links to common services you’ll need once you’ve moved in. We hope this gets you started on the right foot and we look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood!!
So you’ve decided to move to Vancouver? Welcome! Vancouver, Clark County, and the entire Pacific Northwest offer residents an unparalleled lifestyle. Now that you’ve gotten your self storage unit secured at Mill Plain Heated Storage, get ready to enjoy all of the spoils of living in Vancouver and the Pacific Northwest.
- Vancouver is the fourth largest city in Washington and is located in Clark County, the fastest growing county in the state
- Located just north of Portland, Oregon, you can take advantage of city life, including Portland Trail Blazers basketball games and Portland Timbers soccer games
- Livability.com ranks the Clark County Fair, which occurs every August, as one of the Top 10 National Summer Fairs
- In 2012, The Atlantic named Vancouver, WA, and Portland, OR, as the 10th most beautiful metropolitan area in the United States
- Clark County features more than 40 miles of urban trails, which makes it perfect for the runner in your family
Conveniently located on the corner of Mill Plain Blvd & SE Park Crest Ave, Mill Plain Heated Storage is in the Mill Plain Center Complex. Mill Plain Heated Storage serves the areas of Cascade Park, Cascade Park West, Cascade Park East, River Ridge, Mill Plain, and East Vancouver. We’re proud to be part of the Vancouver community and look forward to providing you with commercial and residential self storage options. With priority placed on providing excellent customer service, rest easy with convenient self storage and peace of mind when renting from Mill Plain Heated Storage. We look forward to seeing you around the community!