Hours & Map
Conveniently located in Seattle, WA Urban Self Storage @ Rainier Brewery is here to serve you seven days a week! Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are here to answer all of your questions while providing the very best self storage customer service. Check out the map for our exact street location of Phase I and Phase II, our dual multi-functional self storage properties in Seattle. Give us a call or, better yet, come on by to check out our self storage units. We look forward to meeting and talking to you!
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat-Sun 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Mon-Sun 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
Directions to Self Storage in Seattle, WA
Coming from Southbound Interstate 5:
- Take the I-90 Interchange off ramp, follow the signs for Airport Way South and stay in the right hand lane.
- Proceed down Airport Way South past the Tully’s Headquarters building on your left, and the Old Rainier Brewery after that.
- The cross street is South Horton Street and we are on the left across the street from the light rail yard.
Coming from Northbound Interstate 5:
- Take Exit 163 for the West Seattle Bridge.
- Follow signs for Spokane Street.
- Turn right onto 6th Ave S, then turn right on Forest St. Make the right on Airport Way South and proceed past the Tully’s Headquarters building on your left, and the Old Rainier Brewery after that, the cross street is South Horton Street.
- We are on the left across the street from the light rail yard.
Coming from West Seattle:
- From the West Seattle Bridge, take the 1st Avenue South exit.
- Continue straight onto South Spokane Street.
- Turn left on Airport Way.
- The cross street is South Horton Street, and we are on the right across the street from the light rail yard.
GPS Trackers usually find us with 3100 Airport Way South –Seattle, WA 98134. Google based mapping and GPS have updated to our current address.