Rainier Valley Community Resources
Welcome to Seattle! Seattle Self Storage serves the Rainier Valley, Madison Park, Beacon Hill, Leschi, International District, China Town, Central District, Columbia City and Downtown neighborhoods. Here are a few helpful links to community resources to get you started on the right foot.
The beauty of living in Seattle is the abundance of activities, be it cultural, recreational, or just part of your every day - like school and work functions, grocery shopping and kids sporting games and practices. Living in the Rainier Valley neighborhood of Seattle has it's perks. After you've unloaded your storage unit, get out and explore the neighborhood. Here are a few of our suggestions:
- Check out the Northwest African American Museum for exhibitions that highlight the regional history, visual arts, music and culinary culture of African Americans in the Northwest.
- A number of area parks, including Judkins Park, Rizal Park and Sam Smith Park all make running, biking and walking easily accessible, even within the city.
- Condition yourself for future rock climbing trips at Seattle Bouldering Project.
- Enjoy eclectic shopping, dining and entertainment in Columbia City, the commercial center for Rainier Valley.
- The Rainier Valley Heritage Parade and Festival and the Bite of the Valley take place in the heart of Columbia City.
Seattle Self Storage is conveniently located in your Rainier Valley neighborhood. Pick up the kids from Bailey Gatzert Elementary School or Washington Middle School and stop by your storage unit at Seattle Self Storage. After your run at the I-90 Trail, enjoy the convenience of a self storage facility directly in your neighborhood. Seattle Self Storage is designed for your peace of mind.