Magnolia Community Resources
At Magnolia Bridge Self Storage we want to welcome you to the neighborhood. If you're new to the Magnolia and Queen Anne neighborhoods or you've been in the Seattle area for the long term, here are a few links to help you settle into your new home. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Just because you're not in downtown Seattle doesn't mean you have to miss out on activity and culture. After getting your storage unit all packed and organized, you'll see there are a plethora of activities to enjoy in the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle.
- From hiking trails to bird watching to tide pools, Magnolia's Discovery Park has something for the nature lover in everyone.
- Fun for the entire family, the Magnolia Summerfest and Art Show is a favorite festival among residents.
- The area around Magnolia boasts some of the best views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
- Buy fresh caught seafood at Fisherman's Terminal. Walk around the docks and admire the fishing boats. Pike Place Market isn't the only place to experience the local fishing culture.
- Enjoy local farmer's markets, cafes, salons, boutiques and bakeries all in the Magnolia neighborhood.
Magnolia Bridge Self Storage provides storage solutions for area residents located in the Magnolia, Queen Anne, Interbay, Fremont, Ballard, Green Lake, North Beach, Blue Ridge, Wallingford and Crown Hill neighborhoods. We're designed to give you peace of mind and are conveniently located in your neighborhood. After picking up groceries across the street at Whole Foods, stop by your storage unit. Cheer on your kids at the Interbay Athletic Complex little league fields before accessing your storage unit. We're handily located for ease of access in a clean, well-maintained facility near neighborhood conveniences.