Lake City Community Resources
Welcome to Lake City! We're glad to have you as a new neighbor in the community and we'd love to provide you with some helpful community resources to ease the stress of your move.
When you're not worried about how or where you're going to store your belongings, there are a plethora of activities to take advantage of in the Lake City neighborhood of Seattle. Get organized and start taking advantage of all that Lake City has to offer.
- Enjoy an authentic German pretzel at Kaffeeklatsch, one of the remaining establishments from Little Germany.
- Head to the Lake City Community Center at the end of the summer and enjoy the Seattle Dahlia Society's Annual Show.
- On warm, summer days head to the beach at Lake Washington for swimming and water sports.
- Buy fresh produce from the Lake City Farmer's Market.
- Work on your golf game at Jackson Park Golf Course.
As a caring member of the Lake City community, we'd like to welcome you to Lake City Mini Storage. We provide self storage solutions for Lake City, Lake Forest Park, Wedgewood, Shoreline and Northgate. If you've lived in the community for years and you're seeking additional space in your current home, or if you're new to the area and in transition, we have the answers to your storage questions. Lake City Mini Storage is designed to give you peace of mind.