Inglewood/Sammamish Community Resources
As caring members of the Sammamish community, we want to be one of the first to welcome you home. For those of you relocating to the area, here are a few helpful community resources. We look forward to meeting you!
After renting your storage unit from Plateau Heated Storage and unloading your belongings, your concerns about moving will dissipate. Now, you have plenty of time to enjoy the best of Sammamish and all it and the surrounding areas have to offer. Welcome to the neighborhood, we think you're going to like it here.
- Let your furry friends socialize and exercise at the Beaver Lake Off Leash Park. There's even a separate section for small dogs.
- Lake Sammamish State Park offers a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities. Spend time at the lakeside beach, explore the wetland, observe the Great Blue Heron rookery and more.
- In nearby Issaquah, kids and adults alike enjoy the Cougar Mountain Zoo and observing all of the animals that reside there.
- Visit Snoqualmie Falls and take in it's pristine beauty, just 10 miles from Sammamish.
- Go wine tasting at Chateau St. Michelle in nearby Woodinville.
Plateau Heated Storage is ideally located in Sammamish, WA. Easily access your storage unit before or after buying groceries down the street at Trader Joe's, enjoying a meal out at one of the delicious restaurants nearby, or picking up your kids from Eastlake High School. We offer residential and commercial storage for individuals, families, and businesses in the Inglewood area of Sammamish and the surrounding areas. Plateau Heated Storage is designed to give you peace of mind.