Lakewood Community Resources
Welcome to Lakewood! Whether you moved here for work, you're a member of the military stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, or you're here to play and enjoy the great outdoors in the Pacific Northwest, there's something for everyone in the Lakewood area of Washington. As a caring member of the community, we've gathered together this list of helpful resources to get you started on the right foot. We can't wait to see you around the neighborhood!
The greatest perk about living in the Pacific Northwest is about getting out and enjoying it whenever you want. People travel from near and far to experience the natural beauty that lies in our backyards. Now that you've got your storage unit in Lakewood squared away, get out there and experience all that Lakewood, Tacoma and the entire Pacific Northwest have to offer.
- Lakewood has eleven city parks, several of which include boat launches and swimming beaches
- Catch a live performance at the Lakewood Playhouse
- Admire the beauty of Lakewold Gardens, which includes more than 900 rhododendrons, 30 Japanese maples and stunning landscape architecture
- Get up close and personal with the animals at the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
- Cheer on the Tacoma Rainiers, the AAA farm team for the Seattle Mariners, at Cheney Stadium in Tacoma
Conveniently located off of I-5, Safe Store Self Storage serves the communities of Lakewood, Tillicum, Parkland, South Tacoma, Steilacoom, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, and Woodbrook. If you're looking to store the entire contents of you home, extra furniture you're not currently using, or excess inventory from your business, we have the right unit to match your needs. We offer self storage designed for peace of mind.