Federal Way Community Resources
As a caring member of the community, we'd like to welcome you to Federal Way. Moving to a new city can be tough, which is why we've compiled a list of helpful community resources to get you started on the right foot in Federal Way. We can't wait to see you around the neighborhood.
Now that your storage unit has been secured and your move is done, get out and explore Federal Way and all of the attractions offered here. There's something for everyone.
- Feel zen and relaxed at the Pacific Bonsai Museum
- Go camping and enjoy the great outdoors at Dash Point State Park
- Cool off at Wild Waves Theme Park, a water park that's enjoyable for the entire family
- Bounce off extra energy at Trampoline Nation
- Enjoy dining out at one of the fine restaurants in downtown Federal Way
Heated Storage at the Crossings in Federal Way provides residential and commercial storage in Federal Way, WA. With conveniences such as month-to-month rentals, heated units, packing and moving supplies for sale, and U-Haul truck rentals, we're your one stop shop for all of your moving and self storage needs. Heated Storage at the Crossings in Federal Way provides a storage experience designed for peace of mind.