COVID-19: The Safety & Security Of Our Customers, Employees & Communities Is Most Important.
We Are Open & Are Here To Serve You During This Crisis. We Ask That You Call Ahead Prior to Visiting Our Location So We Can Inform You Of The Most Current Operating Procedures During This Difficult Time. Thank You, We Look Forward To Serving You.
RENT or RESERVE Your Unit
Contact Free Rentals
Say Hello to Your Storage Partner
Looking for a self storage unit for rent in Covington, WA? Welcome to Raceway Heated Storage - Covington. Our fully fenced facility is open 7 days a week so you can come and go as often or as little as you like, and we offer heated storage so you can rest easy knowing that your belongings are protected against fluctuations in weather. With small, medium, and large options, those searching for residential or business storage are sure to find the right unit for their needs and budget at Raceway Heated Storage - Covington.
Storage in Covington
Choosing Raceway Heated Storage - Covington for your storage needs, means that you’re working toward a more organized life. Our years of experience have shaped us into a reliable storage facility, and our friendly and professional team works hard to ensure that you have everything you need to make your transition into self storage an easy one. Our unbeatable features set us apart from the crowd. As one of our tenants, you can take advantage of convenient perks such as:
- Call Managers for Specials
- Heated Storage Space
- Access 7 Days a Week
- Digital Surveillance System
- Deliveries Accepted
- Electronic Gate Access
Store Big. Live Simpler.
We’re here to simplify your life. A self storage unit means you’ll enjoy a more organized home or office. We believe that by delivering the ultimate self storage experience we can bring added peace of mind to our clients. Here are some tips that will help you prepare for the storage process:
- Don’t Keep What You Don’t Need: Sometimes a cluttered home means a cluttered mind. It’s always a good idea to go through your closet and garage and throw away everything you no longer need.
- Donate: An even better idea is to give away all those items that you no longer need.
- Store What You Don’t Want to See: Unclutter your home and re-organize your garage or office by renting with a self storage unit that works with your life.