Blaine Community Resources
As a caring community partner, we'd like to be one of the first to welcome you to your new home. At A-Z Storage, we have gathered a few helpful resources to get you started in Blaine. Welcome to Blaine!
Sharing its northern-most border with Canada, Blaine's motto is, "Where America Begins." Many consider Blaine to be the "Gateway to the Pacific Northwest," and all of the amazing natural beauty the area is famous for. Blaine itself is a small, quiet community with a lot of heart and a variety of activities to occupy your time when you're not worried about moving and self storage. Here are a few of our favorite Blaine area activities:
- Visit Peace Arch State Park, a 20-acre day-use park that celebrates the unguarded U.S./Canadian border
- Dakota Creek Winery offers tours and tastings
- Treat the kids to an afternoon at the movies at Regal Cinemas Barkley Village 16 IMAX in nearby Bellingham
- Help your children practice their soccer skills at Lincoln Park
- Enjoy a day of wet and wild fun at Birch Bay Waterslides
A-Z Storage proudly serves the areas of Blaine, Birch Bay and the Canadian Border. Our friendly and professional staff is on-site and ready to assist you with all of your packing, moving and self storage needs. In addition to providing residential and commercial storage, we also sell packing and moving supplies - making us your one stop shop in Blaine. We look forward to providing you with outstanding customer service in a convenient location. Contact us for more information about Blaine self storage units.