Bellevue Community Resources
Welcome to Bellevue! For our customers new to the area, we'd like to be the first to welcome you home. As a caring community partner, we have gathered links to helpful resources you may need when moving to the Bellevue area. We look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood!
Maybe you've lived in Bellevue for years, or perhaps you're new to the area and looking for fun and interesting things to do after your move is done and you're no longer worrying about self storage. Either way, Bellevue is frequently ranked among the best places to live in America and we couldn't agree more. Here are a few of our suggestions for things to do in Bellevue.
- The Lake to Lake Trail connects Lake Sammamish and Lake Washington with over 800 acres of parkland. Recreational opportunities abound in Bellevue.
- Shopping, fine dining and entertainment can be found in the Bellevue Collection, which is made up of Bellevue Square Mall, Lincoln Square, and Bellevue Palace.
- When it comes to culture, there's no need to travel over the bridge to Seattle. Catch a play at the Theatre at the Meydenbauer Center. The Kids Quest Children's Museum provides education and entertainment for all ages.
- For free, family-friendly fun, check out the annual Bellevue Strawberry Festival in June.
- Take in the natural beauty at Bellevue Botanical Garden, which features 53 acres of cultivated gardens and natural wetlands with native plants.
At Bel-Red Storage, we provide self storage designed for peace of mind. This comes from a stellar customer service experience paired with a clean and well-maintained facility, as well as a variety of sizes of storage units. Once you get organized and reduce stress, you'll be able to enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer.