Philomath Community Resources
Philomath is a small, tight-knit community and we're happy to be a proud partner to the people and neighborhoods here. We'd like to be one of the first to welcome you to your new home. It can be tough to know where to get started when moving to a new town, but we've gathered a number of community resources to get you pointed in the right direction. Welcome!
From a close proximity to outdoor recreation to a wide variety of activities for the whole family, when you're not worried about self storage there are plenty of ways to spend your time in Philomath. Here are a few of our favorite area activities.
- Enjoy an afternoon with the kiddos at Marys River Park
- Every July, visit the Philomath Frolic & Rodeo
- Hike at Drift Creek Falls and take in the natural beauty Oregon is known for
- Cheer on the Oregon State Beavers football team at Reser Stadium in nearby Corvallis
- Check out a book from the West Slope Community Library
Philomath Self Storage provides storage designed for peace of mind in the Willamette Valley. We're a one stop shop for all of your packing, moving and self storage needs. From bubble wrap, boxes and packing tape available in our office, to Penske moving truck rentals, you can take care of all of your moving errands under one roof. We're a proud member of the community and can't wait to provide you with stellar customer service in a clean and comfortable environment.