Cottonwood Community Resources
Welcome to Cottonwood, AZ. If you're new in town, we'd like to be one of the first to greet you in this beautiful and active town. Whether you moved here for work or play, we think you're going to enjoy yourself. As a caring community partner, we've gathered a handful of helpful resources to get you started on the right foot. We can't wait to see you around the block.
Maybe you're new in town. Maybe you're looking for something outside of your normal routine to occupy your time now that you aren't worried about packing, moving and self storage. Here are a few of our favorite activities in Cottonwood, most of which can be shared with your entire family.
- Pack up the family for a camping trip at Dead Horse Ranch State Park, where you can enjoy hiking, biking, horseback riding and 20 acres of lagoons stocked with rainbow trout
- From Rhythm & Ribs to the Verde Valley Birding & Nature Festival, there's always something to add to your calendar of events
- Take a walking tour of Old Town in the historic heart of Cottonwood
- Workout at the Cottonwood Recreation Center to stay or get fit
- Take the kids to visit Out of Africa Wildlife Park in nearby Camp Verde
If you're located in Cottonwood, Sedona, Clarkdale, Cornville or the surrounding areas, you're in luck! AAA Discount Mini Storage is here to serve all of your self storage, packing and moving needs. We provide self storage designed for peace of mind in a comfortable and convenient environment. Visit us today so we can walk with you through your moving plan and help you identify any potential pitfalls.